Over the past two years we have received numerous indications from trusted friends, New Life members and the leadership itself that change was coming for us. Apart from these, we've held on to two prophetic words from well known prophetic voices in the nation regarding an expansion of our influence; amongst others, through television.
In the beginning of 2020 the Lord spoke to Stephen Russell that He was going to change the church from a building-centric model to a ministry-centric community. We realized that 2020 was going to be a year of transition.
Then COVID-19 greeted us.
During this time of restriction the Lord gave us an incredible opportunity to implement the changes we felt in our hearts. COVID-19's limitations became God's passport for our change.
What does this mean?
1. New Life has terminated its 10am Sunday in-house service to be replaced by a pre-recorded message available Sunday 10am through various media platforms.
2. New Life is hosting a Sunday evening worship service for its partners and the wider Body of Christ to pursue God's presence for personal transformation. We see this to not only be for the wider Body but by musicians and worship leaders from the wider Body. In creating this worship collective we envision a united body of believers on Cape Cod in pursuit of the presence of the Lord.
3. New Life's profile changes from a church to a ministry committed to empower believers through training and equipping and at the same time, creating opportunities for our partners to engage in ministry.
4. Messages and teachings will be released on a weekly basis in different formats. Equipping courses to encourage a deeper revelation of God and His Kingdom will be offered throughout the year to the wider Body of Christ.
5. New Life is also working with a media center to release content through the local TV station to reach an even wider demographic with the gospel of Jesus Christ.
We are excited for this new venture that New life has embarked on. We invite you to join us on this journey through the worship nights and training events or by becoming a partner of New Life.
If you would like more information or have any questions, please contact the office.